Latham Hall is a state-of-the-art agriculture and natural resources research facility.
- Latham Hall faculty labs and offices
- Extensive shared research resources (growth chambers, LC and GC mass spectometry, advanced microscopy, molecular biology instrumentation).
- Translational Plant Sciences program
Glade Road Research Center
The Glade Road Research Center includes:
- Glade Road faculty labs and offices
- A herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide handling facility
- Field plots (turf, ornamentals, vegetables, field crops)
- Turfgrass weed science
- Turfgrass pathology
- Ecology of invasive species
- Weed science extension and weed ID